Do you want to gain practical experience while doing an internship with one of the coolest startups in the Netherlands? Are you ambitious, looking to learn and interested in the world of cryptocurr
Do you want to gain practical experience while doing an internship with one of the coolest startups in the Netherlands?
Are you ambitious, looking to learn and interested in the world of cryptocurrencies?
Great, because Onramper is looking for a business development intern to join our team in Amsterdam!
About the internship
During this internship, you will gain professional experience in an exciting high-paced startup. You will be joining us for 4-5 days in the week in our new offices at the Amsterdam canals for a minimum of 3 months.
As an intern, you’ll join our team and get real responsibility from day 1. There’s always enough to do, and you would get the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of tasks, from it’s assisting our sales team with preparation of slides / documentation to convert prospects into clients, to performing market-research and even joining conversations with clients/partners!
Potential for a job opportunity afterwards when performing well.
This is what your day looks like:
After arriving at our Amsterdam office, you will have a coffee with our CEO or Head of Sales to catch up on all things life/crypto and discuss what you’ll be working on. You’ll then start working on tasks and when running into questions, have people around you that can help you solve problems. Somewhere between 12 and 14 we go for lunch together, either in the common area, or somewhere outside. We are not the most strict or formal company, and if there’s days where you’d like to start at 11 instead of 9 or you want to work remote, we’re cool with it as we like this ourselves too – as long as you put in the agreed hours 😉
We don’t want you to get us coffee – instead we will provide you with real responsibility for tasks from day 1!
- execute and think along with our biz dev strategies
- do market research into competitors, partners and clients
- helping set up and optimize our CRM system / email flows
- improve client onboarding flows
- prepare client materials and documentation
- join our stand-ups and sprint-meetings, and get a first-hand view for how a well-oiled startup operates; and
- join us in our offices at the Amsterdam canals!
What do we offer:
- Join an awesome, fast-paced startup in the Netherlands
- Offices on the canals, Amsterdam
- Proper responsibility right away
- Informal culture
- No dress code
- Partially remote if preferred
- Internship compensation
We are a fast-paced start-up in the Netherlands, enabling access to web3 by bridging the world of Fiat Currencies (Euro, Dollars, etc.) with the world of Cryptocurrencies.
We are building the best interface for fiat-to-crypto conversions. We provide an embeddable widget and API for trading platforms, apps and websites so their users can buy cryptocurrencies. We partner with the best fiat-to-crypto payment gateways and present them in a single plug-in for crypto-platforms such as wallets, DeFi apps and trading platforms. Their users can then buy crypto easily in-platform when needed. This is one of the most important intersections for web3/meta.
As our first senior marketing hire, you’ll have the opportunity to play a key role in the marketing efforts for a fast-paced high-growth start-up/scale-up; working directly with the leadership!
- You are ambitious, pro-active and communicate well (in English)
- You are independent and eager (to learn more) about the cryptocurrency space
- You are tech-literate, meaning you are good with things like docs, sheets, slides, type forms, SaaS software, CRMs, etc.
- You have affinity with sales, business development or marketing
- You are looking to get real-world experience at a cool startup
- You are a Bachelor or Master student based in or around Amsterdam, available for 4-5 days a week for a minimum of 3 months.
- You won’t ask us to spend time on elaborate school-required processes – ain’t nobody got time for that!