Business Development Intern | Munich Fintech Startup
"Private Banking Reinvented" is the claim of the Munich-based FinTech start-up COMETUM. With alternative assets such as classic cars, art pieces and cryptocurrencies in its portfolio, the fully compre
“Private Banking Reinvented” is the claim of the Munich-based FinTech start-up COMETUM. With alternative assets such as classic cars, art pieces and cryptocurrencies in its portfolio, the fully comprehensive investment offering comes to the smartphone of high net worth millennials.
COMETUM is data-driven, but finds more than just facts and figures in the traditional business of investing. The investor experiences a digital vernissage of honest and profitable investments through the app. Now you have the freedom to invest in a Ferrari F40 (built in 1987) or Picasso – securely via the blockchain. Of course, you can also trade your shares on COMETUM’s secondary market.
- A high level of shared responsibility for the growth of the ecosystem, working directly with the founders
- Assist in setting up asset management processes
- Prepare presentations & pitch decks
- Get insight into financial calculations for new assets
- Tasks related to product management
- Cross-functional activities in HR and marketing (e.g. creating content on our social media channels)
- You are currently studying business administration or a comparable course of study or have just completed your studies
- You have at least 3 months
- At best you have already gained experience in investment banking, consulting or comparable fields
- You speak fluent German and English
- You work independently, structured and conscientiously
- You own tasks with your hands-on mentality and drive
- Basic experience with graphic design tools is extremely helpful
- Immerse yourself in the complexity of an exciting early-stage startup!
- Promising “Learning curve” – our day is defined by build, measure and learn cycles
- Flexible working hours. Be your boss!
- Responsibility right from the start – creative freedom in your tasks
If you are just right for the job, we look forward to receiving your application (CV, references and ideally a few lines about yourself)
For more information please visit us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/cometum)