Business Development Intern
We are Acria a company with the mission to bring the blockchain scene a huge step forward. One of the most pressing issues when developing smart contracts is the lack of real-world data. But due
We are Acria a company with the mission to bring the blockchain scene a huge step forward.
One of the most pressing issues when developing smart contracts is the lack of real-world data. But due to technical limitations, such as the consensus protocol, no blockchain has been able to solve this major limitation.
The Acria Network aims to solve exactly this problem with the help of so-called oracle nodes. In addition to that, it aims to implement cross-chain support in order to supply various blockchains with real-world data. Cross-chain functionality will be achieved via the Polkadot ecosystem and Ethereum.
An important advantage of the Acria Network compared to common solutions is the complete lack of middlemen. This in turn increases the quality and trustworthiness of the data provided.
This heavily limits the amount of data that can be utilized as well as the trustworthiness of the data provided via those solutions.
We are looking for an energetic addition to our business development team to support our daily activities as well as take part in our strategy meetings to implement the received customer feedback. You will directly work with the founders to get insights into all processes related to build and run the company.
- Develop your project management skills while working with our launch strategies and processes
- Support the development of communication assets
- Assist new project proposal development.
- Drive product adoption test strategies and analyse conversion optimisation potentials
- Challenge current processes and formats, organise customer research, work on funnel optimisation, understand the pain points of our merchants, optimise communication fronts and much more!
- You can commit to a 3 to 6-month internship.
- You are currently studying or already have a degree in Business Administration, Finance, Management or a related field.
- Ideally, you already have experience working in a fintech or start-up before, in the field of Business Development, Strategy, Project Management or Marketing.
- You have strong written and verbal German and English skills.
- You’re passionate and an entrepreneurial thinker, intrinsically motivated and eager to learn.
- You’re able to manage multiple priorities efficiently and follow-through on multiple high-priority initiatives seamlessly.
- You have proven project management skills – with the ability to organise by implementing new projects.
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Strong founding team with exceptional track record
- High impact role in early stage Startup
- Opportunity to grow with us
- Corporate Events
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Don´t hesitate to contact us.
What are you waiting for.