Introduction As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Pic
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills.
The purpose of this role is to win and deliver profitable IBM consultancy work for our Data Platform Services practice. The scope of work includes Data Strategy, Data Governance and Data Platform Build.
You will work with clients at senior levels, typically the CDO and CIO, where you will be expected to build trusted client relationships in order to win programmes of work.
The successful candidate will be expected to: provide engagement leadership, negotiate and sell profitable business, to build and manage client relationships, to ensure the professional development of our teams, and to oversee the successful delivery of client engagements. The key measures for the role will be signings, revenue, profit and client satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Become a trusted advisor of selected clients on data matters
- Understand the strategy of the selected clients and their existing data estate
- Propose relevant data work to selected clients that deliver their strategy and create value
- Develop and deliver attractive business proposals and client presentations
- Drive data campaigns, business development workshops, attend conferences and other similar market activities to build and maintain a pipeline of work
- Produce high level solution designs
- Manage one or more client relationships and opportunities simultaneously
- Exhibit thought leadership on data topics in client engagements
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- In depth knowledge of data solutions
- Consulting skills gained within a professional consulting group or working in industry.
- An understanding of how to win and deliver complex data engagements.
- Personal belief and passion.
- Proven ability to build new and maintain existing professional networks
- Manage client relationships so IBM is viewed as a preferred provider of data-oriented consulting
- Achievement of targets for business development, revenue delivery and client satisfaction
- Process discipline in proposal release and delivery engagements
- Establish and maintain skills and personal eminence in the market
- Lead engagement teams comprising people from different IBM organisations.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
The ideal candidate will be employed in a major corporation or in a leading consulting firm. Our preference is that he or she will have experience of operating in a number of business functions and in different industries.
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.