Description: We're looking for an experienced professional to oversee crypto partnership sales. This role entails a heavy focus on networking and building relationships with key projects in crypto. Y
We’re looking for an experienced professional to oversee crypto partnership sales. This role entails a heavy focus on networking and building relationships with key projects in crypto. You will be responsible for identifying potential partners, initiating conversations with them and negotiating terms for them to integrate our technology. You would also manage ongoing relationships with these partners so that they continue to work closely with us as we introduce new integrations and promotional opportunities.
Our integrations are progressive. We typically start with one integration and then introduce more over time. It is important to manage relationships with these partners in order to keep them engaged. The key for the decentralized web to take off is to integrate with applications. By making deals with partners, you are just as much an architect of the decentralized web as our tech team.
- Build relationships with cryptocurrency wallets, exchanges, browsers, browser extensions, registrars, and other crypto/web related companies
- Build and manage a pipeline of integration and co-marketing opportunities with partners
- Strategically navigate the process from introduction, to integration, to managing the ongoing relationship
- Become an expert on our platform; display a deep understanding of its functionality, features, and impact for potential partners
- Maintain close relationships with partners and ensure they continue to; integrate new features, run co-promotions, announce our latest news, etc.
- 2-5 years in Business Development/Partnerships/Account Management
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Previously closed 10+ deals of $100K or greater size
- Actively follow the crypto industry
Nice to have:
- MBA or equivalent experience
- Fintech startup experience
- Experience closing 1+MM deals
What we offer:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 100% remote-work environment
- Monthly co-working space stipend
- Home office budget
- 15 days of PTO + 10 paid holidays
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
Unstoppable Domains is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities for all team members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To learn more about Unstoppable Domains, our product and plans for 2021, please check out the Unstoppable Domains Podcast