This is a remote position Are you an experienced Business Development Assistant looking for a new opportunity? Do you have a strong background in providing high level support? We are looking for an
This is a remote position
Are you an experienced Business Development Assistant looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have a strong background in providing high level support?
We are looking for an Assistant to join our “remote office” and support the Business Development team.
- Supporting the Business Development Team with day-to-day admin and other tasks
- Acting as a second point of contact: dealing with correspondence and emails
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments when requested.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with internal staff, side editors and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses for commercial team.
- Conducting research on behalf of the execs.
- Supporting the commercial head through admin / data visualisation.
- There may be other objectives expected of you, in accordance with the satisfactory delivery of the role and in accordance with the company’s development.
- Proven experience in the same or similar role
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, tech skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages (we are a digital business working remotely, so this is a must have)
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Great organisational and time management skills
- The ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines when needed
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
- High proficiency in spoken and written English, fluency in another language is considered an asset
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- ️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ️ 30 free paid days
- Above market-related remuneration package
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 35 nationalities
Based in Central London (Monument), Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 60 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.