About us Welcome to Lightcurve, Berlin's most dynamic blockchain studio! In close cooperation with the Lisk Foundation based in Switzerland, we are developing a platform by developers for develope
Welcome to Lightcurve, Berlin’s most dynamic blockchain studio! In close cooperation with the Lisk Foundation based in Switzerland, we are developing a platform by developers for developers to fulfill our mission – to make blockchain technology accessible. We are hard-working and fun-loving, always on the search for the most outstanding colleagues to push the boundaries of blockchain technology together.
We are looking for a Business Developer with experience in business relations, public speaking, strategy and sales to join our Marketing team. We are searching for somebody versatile, proactive, with a great sense of responsibility and team spirit. You can find more information about our products here: www.Lisk.com and on GitHub.
- Promoting and encouraging adoption of Lisk’s Layer 1 Blockchain
- Identify and develop relationships with ecosystem partners that are essential to the development of the wider growth strategy
- Building strategic long term focused relationships with partners
- Creatively source, identify, develop, and lead new initiatives focused on driving platform growth, with a focus on emerging Web3 – Enterprise integration verticals
- Drive deal execution, including end-to-end responsibility for lead generation, engagement, evaluation, contract structuring and negotiation
- Researching, staying current on and developing insights into market trends, competitive intelligence, and Lisk’s positioning within the Web3
- Native level fluency in English (spoken and written)
- 1+ years professional business development experience
- Highly sociable, outgoing personality that can represent Lisk well externally.
- Able to engage effectively at all levels of an organization (both internally and externally)
- Ideally brings a book of enterprise / Web3 business contacts
- To be successful in this role, you must have the ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritize responsibilities, communicate effectively, and contribute to a global team
At Lightcurve, you find a wide range of benefits: an international and welcoming team, dynamic work environment, relocation package, modern office space in the center of Berlin or work remotely from anywhere in the world, regular team events, top-of-the-line equipment and personal development plans.