Business Consultant Wealth Management
Are you passionate about innovation & cutting-edge technology? GFT is a pioneer in digital transformation. We develop sustainable solutions across new technologies, such as cloud engineering, artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things, for Industry 4.0 and blockchain.
A modern company with a passion for technology we provide world-class consulting and implementation services to our clients across banking, insurance and manufacturing industries. GFT is driving the digital transformation of the world’s leading financial institutions by leveraging in-depth technological expertise, strong partnerships and scalable IT solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a background in banking who is passionate about digitization. You will advise and support a range of clients across the DACH region, from Tier 1 Banks to greenfield Neobanks. This is a senior role with the potential for team leadership in the future. It would suit someone with experience in digital transformation within wealth and asset management who is excited by the idea of supporting clients through the entire project lifecycle, from analysis, conception and implementation through to ongoing support.
- Organise and lead client workshops on site (Europe-wide), approx. 2-4 travel days per month.
- Provide consultative support to our clients, understanding their needs, structuring the respective requirements and ensuring the successful implementation of customised software solutions.
- Technical support for software developers within your interdisciplinary team
- Responsibility for ensuring the successful results of functional and technical software testing.
- Performance reporting oversight.
- Opportunity to develop team leadership skills: GFT provides significant support for continuous professional development.
- The opportunity for senior leadership exposure within the business as you contribute to the continued development of our consulting competence in GFT Switzerland.
Your Skills and Competencies:
- Degree or similar qualification, ideally in business studies, engineering or a similar STEM subject.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience and a proven track record as a business consultant, business analyst or implementation consultant in the financial industry for asset managers, asset owners, banks or consulting firms.
- Excellent knowledge of Wealth Management processes and at least two of the following areas:
- Portfolio Management
- Trading and order management
- Compliance, regulatory and internal restrictions
- Risk management (market and liquidity)
- Instrument valuation and analysis
- A collaborative approach, excellent communication skills and the ability to work autonomously are essential.
- Fluency in both German and English is required.
- EU/ Swiss citizen or valid Swiss work permit.
What we offer you:
- Support for professional development including certifications, training programs and e-learning platforms, and access to our internal community of experts.
- Flexible and remote working.
- International environment and opportunity to progress in a global organization with a friendly, collaborative culture.
- Competitive compensation package.
With over 10,000 colleagues across 15 markets, GFT offers a truly global, inclusive culture. We are an organization that empowers you to not only explore but raise your potential and seek out opportunities that add value. You will work in a supportive environment with a diverse and inclusive team that is always learning and developing whilst working closely with our colleagues across the globe. Most importantly we care about people, cultures and opinions, and show everyone equal respect.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
At GFT we are committed to cultivating, fostering and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We want to attract, recruit, develop and retain the most talented employees, regardless of their background. We are guided by our values in everything that we do and recognize that being a diverse and inclusive employer helps us fulfil our social responsibility to make a difference.