The financial services landscape is currently going through a major upheaval, as banks and insurance firms are facing market challenges, demanding client expectations, competition from Tech and Fintec
The financial services landscape is currently going through a major upheaval, as banks and insurance firms are facing market challenges, demanding client expectations, competition from Tech and Fintech players, and increasingly complex regulatory matters.
Hence the focus is on reducing costs and coping with the regulatory push, while achieving profitable growth and promoting innovation.
At EY we go further than just help our clients to deal these changes: we are part of the change, and help shape the financial sector of the future, which is why we built a strong Strategy & Customer practice in Belgium.
Our goal is to help financial institutions ride the digital transformation wave, by co-creating innovative ideas, developing prototypes and Minimum Viable Products, and delivering appropriate digital assets.
The matters we cover
Defining new (digital) business models, providing advice on optimal research methodologies to capture client insights, development of strategic concepts and application through the customer journey.
As a Digital Innovation Consultant at EY Financial Services, you will:
- Work on co-creation of digital concepts on a wide variety of domains (Save & Invest, Loans, Payments, Life- and Non-life insurance, etc.)
- Apply innovative technologies (e.g. Blockchain, AI, …) to current and future business challenges
- Provide competitive analysis of potential digital solutions
- Take the customers point-of-view while delivering the digital assets in the market
- Manage projects through their complete lifecycle, including monitor the planning, budget and staffing of the team delivering the project
- Share your knowledge and experience in various domains, depending on your area of expertise
- Coach and mentor more junior team members.
What are we looking for?
- Master degree in a relevant field (e.g. economics,…)
- Professional experience (between 3 – 10 years), either in consulting, and/or in the financial sector, spcifically in designing or delivering digital solutions in the market
- An excellent knowledge of business English, and a solid level of French and/or Dutch
- Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
- Excellent analytical skills, conceptual thinking and pragmatic approach
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Certifications such as Agile, Scrum, or other Project Management methodologies
- Knowledge of banking or insurance products and processes (e.g. Invest, Loans, Payments, Life- and Non-life products).
What’s in it for you? As a member of the EY family, you will:
- Join a fast growing team in a major professional services firm, with a clear career path and room for professional advancement
- Find yourself at the forefront of the changes in the financial sector, and help define the future for our clients
- Be part of a leading global organization, with a wide international network, while still making a strong impact on a local level
- Get extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management
- Get individual coaching and mentoring and learn from experts, which will support your growth as a professional and as a person
Our commitment to our clients and employees
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent service. Our client-facing profession requires working at client sites and may include regular travel; however, we are committed to help you achieve a personal balance and fit with your chosen life style.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At EY we are passionate about diversity and inclusion, and we support individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.