Are you the driven and analytical Business Consultant?|Are you looking for a role where you can make an impact? About Our Client As a Business Consultant, you will work within the Innovat
About Our Client
As a Business Consultant, you will work within the Innovation & Strategy department of the organisation. The current team consists of a manager and 4 colleagues, each with their own expertise. It is an informal, open (relatively young) team where, in addition to hard work, there is also time for conviviality. The team is physically present in the office at least one day a week.
This team is part of the Customer & Business Development business unit. The Innovation & Strategy department acts as a pathfinder to innovation and business acceleration to deliver demonstrable added value to the sustainable growth of the organisation. As far as our strategy role is concerned, we do this by supporting the organisation in strategic decision-making. This includes analysing issues, interpreting developments, and working out scenarios and strategic proposals or plans for decision-making. You will therefore contribute to defining the vision, mission, and strategy of the organisation.
As a Business Consultant, you represent an area of expertise within the organisation. You also advise internal (senior) stakeholders on strategic topics to facilitate further decision-making regarding implementations. To do this well, you have access to current professional knowledge and are aware of the latest social, technical, product, and legal developments in the Payments domain.
Furthermore, you invest in a good relationship with your internal (senior) stakeholders. As a sparring partner, you remain in dialogue about important themes, goals, and developments. You also immerse yourself in relevant customer processes. This forms the foundation for strong analyses, advice, and strategic proposals. You focus on a wide range of areas, such as strategy development, performance, proposition development, process optimisation, innovation, and the potential impact of developments and trends.
The Successful Applicant
- You preferably have a university degree and at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Preferably, you have a few years of work experience in a business consulting, strategy, or analysis role.
- You can give your opinion (solicited or unsolicited) and exude confidence, and you do so in an honest manner, with respect for all parties involved.
- You can rely on your expertise, and where possible, provide appropriate support.
- Knowledge of trends and developments such as credit, open banking, blockchain, and circular economy. Furthermore, you are able to quickly master new subject matter in this dynamic sector.
- You have knowledge of and affinity with financial products and services.
- You are able to quickly distinguish between main and subsidiary issues so that you can provide your stakeholders with the right information for decision-making.
- You are comfortable and skilled in communicating in Dutch and English.
What’s on Offer
The organisation wants to be a good employer. Employees within the organisation experience a pleasant working atmosphere and feel strongly connected to the organisation. If you come to work for us, we offer you:
- A competitive gross annual salary based on 36-hour work week and, of course, dependent on relevant work experience.
- An additional benefit budget of 11%, which allows you to purchase flexible employment conditions.
- We offer you the freedom to get the best out of yourself, work flexibly, and have plenty of room to grow through various E-learnings and a personal development budget of €1,000 per year.
- Hybrid working; You will receive a mobile phone and laptop from the organisation. You can also order a screen, desk, and desk chair for your home office.
- A good pension scheme in accordance with the organisation’s collective labour agreement.