As a Business Area lead, you will be responsible for developing and managing the IOT and Connected Products portfolio of Bosch Software and Digital Solutions....
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch Technical and Business Solution GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Bosch Software and Digital Solutions (SDS) serves customers around the globe. At SDS, we combine decades of knowledge in IT, IoT, embedded engineering and system design with latest technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI) or Blockchain to develop, deploy and run tailored solutions, which address the core challenges of our customers. We are building on Bosch’s unique experiences as a global technology leader, to serve our customers better than others. We take pride in understanding our customers’ needs and offering the right solution.
Robert Bosch Technical and Business Solutions GmbH (RBEB) is part of SDS and is based in Stuttgart. We work together in our global network of nearshore and offshore get-togethers to bring knowledge, agility and cost to an attractive proposition.
- As a Business Area lead, you will be responsible for developing and managing the IOT and Connected Products portfolio of Bosch Software and Digital Solutions.
- You will manage Portfolio roadmap, business strategy, GTM and client relationships working closely with the Sales and Practices.
- Identifying new business opportunities and contributing to Growth of the Business Area will be your primary goal.
- Your contribution will directly increase revenue, maintain profitable business and develop state of the art portfolio. This includes making sure financial targets are met, and that the right solutions is in place to meet the needs of the clients/Market.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Engineering with Management in Business Administration
Personality: Analytical and logical thinking with Entrepreneurial Mind-set, a solid team player who’s also an independent thinker, strong verbal, written and presentation skills, willingness to travel internationally
Working practice: Team Management, communication and Strategic orientation, deadline-driven, self-organized and able to multitask, a robust analytical skill set, endless curiosity and a penchant for thinking the impossible·
- Experience and Knowledge: 12-15 years of experience in business development and technical Pre-sales, hands-on experience writing technical and business proposals, customer interaction across multiple geographies and pitch presentation, understanding IOT business, related business models, end-end IOT stack with sensors, edge, communication, cloud and apps, experience with first-hand market research, relevant experience in the US and european market, experience of leading multi-million dollar IOT deals is a definite plus
Languages: Good written and verbal communication skills in English and German would be of advantage
Need support during your application?
Caren Decker-Jung (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 6365
Need further information about the job?
Kulkarni Ramakrishna (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 23534