Business Analyst – Tax Reporting / Wealth Management
Company Description At Synechron , we believe in the power of digital to transform businesses for the better. Our global consulting firm combines creativity and innovative technology to deliver ind
At Synechron, we believe in the power of digital to transform businesses for the better. Our global consulting firm combines creativity and innovative technology to deliver industry-leading digital solutions. Synechron’s progressive technologies and optimization strategies span end-to-end Consulting, Design, Cloud, Data, and Engineering, servicing an array of noteworthy financial services and technology firms. Through research and development initiatives in our FinLabs we develop solutions for modernization, from Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence to Data Science models, Digital Underwriting, mobile-first applications and more. Over the last 20+ years, our company has been honored with multiple employer awards, recognizing our commitment to our talented teams. With top clients to boast about, Synechron has a global workforce of 14,000+, and has 40 offices in 17 countries within key global markets.
For more information on the company, please visit our website or LinkedIn community.
Why join Synechron ?
We are in constant search for talented and enthusiastic people who are passionate about working with our clients and being the best ambassadors for our company.
To reinforce the Synechron Switzerland team, we are looking for a Business Analyst experienced with Tax Reporting. Our mission is for one of our clients, a very Private Bank in Geneva.
- Conducting workshops and performing functional requirements with a focus on Client Tax Reporting (Germany, France, UK, etc.)
- Understanding with ease business requirement and analyzing it to communicate them in a simple manner;
- Performing structured documented analyses in alignment with current and future business needs;
- Drawing up functional specifications, and evaluation criteria for solutions;
- Breaking down a solution into blocks in order to be able to implement them independently;
- Being a referent to support business user and their needs, through the elaboration of technical solutions, validated by the architects;
- Setting up and maintaining the mapping of the functions fulfilled and to be fulfilled by the information system in collaboration with the architects;
- Being able write test cases and executing them.
- You possess at least 3 years of experience in Business Analysis within the Banking Wealth Management sector having worked for IT implementations projects
- You possess the knowledge of most functional areas of a bank – epecially in the field of tax, with external providers;
- You are experienced with standard Microsoft Office tools and SQL queries
- You are experienced with DTRS, CGIX, WKFS
- You have excellent knowledge of modelling tools
- You are a problem solver and a team player with great adaptability skills
- You speak English and French proficiently
- You have a Swiss Residency.