Improve the requirement engineering process for the Staking product. Analyze and design the interactions between our staking systems and our other systems such…...
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 240 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
Business Analyst Staking
About the role
Bitcoin Suisse is the world’s 4th largest staking provider and our staking team manages currently more than CHF 1 billion worth of cryptocurrencies in 7 different staking currencies.
As Business Analyst of our Staking Product, you will play a crucial part in further building our staking product. Together with a dedicated and skilled team of a product manager, solution architect, developers and a project manager, you will be given the responsibility to further develop our requirement engineering process, stakeholder management and to improve our data-driven decision processes.
How we work
As a technological leader in the fast-paced crypto space, we are required to react quickly to changing market demands. This is why we believe in agile project management methodologies. By continuously delivering small increments, we learn through the feedback we receive, and optimize our products until they excel. Dynamic in spirit, we believe in our staff taking initiative where they can drive impact, rather than in hierarchically assigned ownership.
- Improve the requirement engineering process for the Staking product
- Gather requirements from the different stakeholders (Mid-Office, Trading, Client Services, Finance and others) and value their overall business value
- Analyze and design the interactions between our staking systems and our other systems such as our custody and core banking systems
- Validate plans and concepts with various stakeholders within the company
- Design staking related processes and workflows for the various units at Bitcoin Suisse
- Market research to regularly reassess the risks associated with our staking product
- Analyzing the staking competitive landscape
- Preparing and analyzing staking related business data and provide the product owner with your gained insights to improve our data based decision making process
- Create regular Product Reporting for the various stakeholders including the management
Our wish list
- University Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, information systems or other related education
- More than 2 years of professional experience as a business analyst in the area of banking or fintech
- Knowledgeable about the staking protocols of ADA, KSM, DOT, XTZ, ETH-2, ATOM and DASH is a plus
- You are a caring, motivated, open-minded personality with strong analytical skills to recognize and solve problems efficiently
- Independent organizer, you can manage your own priorities and keep the overview of responsibilities of others in a project that you are leading
- Experience with software development and project management methodologies such as scrum
- Professional fluency in English is expected. German is a plus
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with a valid working permit for Switzerland.