Passionate about reading and research, especially with regards to business, current affairs, finance (such as cryptocurrency and investments)....
Disclaimer: Please note that this vacancy is created through the Government’s Kickstart Scheme so we can consider only candidates eligible for this programme. Please visit the official UK government website to find out the requirements for candidates.
Who are PioVis Consulting
We’re just a bunch of young, fun, smart professionals who have come together to establish an innovative business consulting, mentoring and delivery service.
We have over 15 years of success working with FORTUNE 250 and FTSE 250 companies, from change management and product delivery, right through to advising at the Board level.
What we are doing
We are creating a series of intelligent, slick tools and documents that will:
a) simplify or streamline processes,
b) help make better decisions and faster,
c) ensure accuracy of data,
d) identify opportunities and/or threats early,
e) allow better people allocation.
Where you come in
We’re looking for someone hungry, curious and bright to work directly with the CEO to achieve the above.
Who’s this role for?
This role is perfect for anyone interested in problem-solving and becoming a successful communicator – especially if you have an interest in business, management and/or entrepreneurship.
You will hold an incredibly important and respected position.
Ideally, you will be very curious about current events and have a passion for finance. If you love to break information down and present to a variety of stakeholders – this is the role for you. Also, it is important that you are comfortable with numbers. Attention to detail is critical for success in this role.
Overall, you’ll learn some straightforward and smart concepts that will put you ahead of your competition.
- Stay on top of current business and finance events, with a curious view on the potential future trends.
- Pro-actively reading and researching (we’ll pay for all of the subscriptions where required)
- Conduct your research from multiple sources.
- Discuss, challenge and bounce ideas with the CEO.
- Present the research and findings to non-financial stakeholders (either through presentations or graphical
- Pro-actively learn new skills (e.g. optimising dashboards, present information clearer).
Qualifications are not mandatory, although the following are preferred: English Literature or Journalism.
You’ll need to be:
- Passionate about reading and research, especially with regards to business, current affairs, finance (such as cryptocurrency and investments)
- Genuinely interested in business, finance and presenting information from various sources.
- Well mannered – Well-spoken, friendly, helpful, able to maintain common courtesies (please and thank yous).
- Energetic – Excited to talk to new people, try new things, get involved, learn.
- Proactive – Interested in suggesting ideas, getting involved, learning, and trying new things without being asked.
- Creative – Able to look for ways to solve problems and enjoy looking for ways to doing things better, faster or even differently.
- Honest – Able to ask for help if you are struggling (try to solve the problem first), take responsibility for mistakes or problems and talk freely if you are not happy.
- Reliable – Always going to be available during the hours agreed and promise to try to meet your timelines/commitments.
- Resilient – Strong enough to continue even when you get stuck or things get tricky.
- Keen to learn – Interested in learn by yourself to perfect your skills to be the best.
- We’ll support you, but you must have a natural thirst to learn without being asked.
- Organised – Able to organise your business and social time, work, and commitments.
- Detail driven – Spots anomalies and provides accurate feedback every time.
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: Up to £8.91 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Profit sharing
- Work from home
- Do you meet the requirements to be hired through the Kickstart Scheme?
- Temporarily due to COVID-19