You will work in a global environment with highly distributed teams in different countries and time zones and at different management levels....
Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in France and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique…)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future:
Present in Switzerland since 1997 in Geneva, Talan Switzerland now has nearly 100 employees. Initially focuse in the financial sector, Talan has developed in recent years in the watchmaking, insurance, media and services sectors and recently opened an office in Lausanne.
As a Talan Consultant you will have the opportunity to access project and team management functions, but also to highlight your initiatives by contributing to our business and organizational development.
Today, we would like to strengthen our teams with a Business Analyst e-commerce
You will work in a global environment with highly distributed teams in different countries and time zones and at different management levels. You will be responsible for gathering business needs and defining the functional specifications of one or many products simultaneously.
You will work closely with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the business to elicit, analyze and translate specific needs to produce clear, unambiguous business requirements and functional specification documents.
You would become the Subject Matter Expert on the business requirements and with the Product Owner/Project Manager act as the voice of the business for other members of the delivery team.
- Gather requirements and assess vs. business value and ROI
- Identify and assess the impacts
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for the business
- Write/update functional specifications document (FUS), data migration plan, wireframes, and business rules
- Ensure FUS are communicated and well understood by the Business and the development team
- Under the supervision of the Business Analyst Lead, ensure the right tracking of activities assigned to you
- Support the Test Managers and QA engineer(s) to define the test strategy
- Review functional impacts of technical decisions
- Facilitate decision making, and conflict resolution related to requirements and solution design
- Animate and facilitate requirements workshop and design sessions
- Make the link between business requirements and the technical constraints
- Actively contribute to the Business Analyst Community of Practice
- B.Sc. or MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Business Analysis
Proven business analysis experience with strong interpersonal, and communication skills and high attention to detail.
Experience in e-Commerce projects is a must
Very good knowledge of agile and waterfall methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to communicate with technical and business teams (all levels)
- Good knowledge of service delivery management field
- Management of stakeholders in a project or matrix organization
- Experience with Confluence, Jira & Zephyr suitable
- IIBA certification is a plus
Fluent English required, other languages are a plus (e.g. French, Italian, Chinese)
Willingness & ability to travel
Ability to work in a complex, fast-paced, distributed environment with high expectations
- Technical background is a plus