A propos de Talan Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale? For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrati
A propos de Talan
Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in France and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique…)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
As a Talan Consultant you will have the opportunity to access project and team management functions, but also to highlight your initiatives by contributing to our business and organizational development.
Today, we would like to strengthen our teams with a Business Analyst digital
- Optimizing customer acquisition cost
- Reducing the average service cost
- Improving customer lifetime value
- Opening new revenue streams
The target solution should be cloud-based, implement real-time connectivity and allow full content personalization on every communication channel (web, mobile, email…). Azure has been selected for storage and the datalake but the rest of solution remains to be identified between Microsoft, Adobe and Salesforce.
The deliverables are:
- Break down the project in use cases in collaboration with the key stakeholders
- Prioritize the use cases
- Preparing the RFP for the integrators
- Document the underlying tasks related to the RFP
- Assist in defining a scoring system
- Support the evaluation process
- Estimate the investment required
- Make recommendations and challenge the vendors
- B.Sc. or MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Business Analysis
Proven business analysis experience with strong interpersonal, and communication skills and high attention to detail.
Very good knowledge of agile and waterfall methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to communicate with technical and business teams (all levels)
- Good knowledge of service delivery management field
- Management of stakeholders in a project or matrix organization
Fluent English required,
- Technical background is a plus