Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more than 300 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
We believe decentralized financial services will have a net positive impact on society. Our mission in Product Management is to enable more individuals and companies to participate in the crypto-financial ecosystem by offering secure and accessible products.
As Business Analyst in our Product Management department, you will help shape the future of the leading Swiss crypto company in a highly dynamic environment. Together with our cross-functional team of Product, Sales, Finance and Technology specialists, you will be responsible for analyzing our business at the product, market, client, and financial levels, and optionally to improve our data-driven decision processes.
What you’ll be doing
- Support the team in the product strategy process with market and sector analysis (ad-hoc and recurring)
- Analyzing the competitive landscape, client analysis and focus groups
- Develop and improve KPIs including profitability analysis and analysis of key revenue drivers, to strengthen our data based decision making process
- Support the product strategy and product roadmap with evaluation of strategic options and new business initiatives
- Evaluate business processes, uncover areas for improvement, suggest solutions and engineer product requirements
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- University Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, information systems or other related education
- Strong analytical, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- 3+ years of entrepreneurial or product management experience
- Good interpersonal communication, relationship management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated passion for cryptocurrency, financial markets, and the Bitcoin Suisse mission
- English and German skills, written and spoken
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of crypto-finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered with a valid working permit for Switzerland