Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The candidate will possess sales oriented consulting background in area of Data & AI (Analytics, Financial and operational planning tools, Data Mining, Data warehouses, Data Fabric, …). The candidate has a technical understanding that enables to drive engagement at the executive level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The candidate should has consistently deliver results and additionally be able to help the team to develop and execute against an account coverage plan.
- Drive business in chosen software area on whole assigned territory (Poland)
- Articulate compelling value propositions around Data & AI offering
- Consult customers regarding their digital transformation
- Establish and keep C-level relationships
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Work with business partners to extend reach
- Identify and recruit new business partners
- Plan and execute digital marketing and sales activities
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Build and execute against strategic account plans
- Travel depending on location of customer set
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 4 years of direct sales experience, preferred exposure to closing at the C-Level suite in Poland
- Proven track record in sales of (all or selected): Data Warehouse, Planning Analytics, AI, DB
- Practical understanding of the solutions mentioned above
- Competitive, and passionate team player with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Exceptional communication and consultative skills to employ solutions-based selling
- Interest in technology and new market trends
- Technical aptitude required
- Hands on person with focus on achieving targets
- Fluency in English and Polish language
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
as stated above
About Business Unit
IBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company’s Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM’s global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients’ growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.