Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The candidate will possess sales oriented consulting background in area of Application Resource Management or Network Performance Management. The candidate has a technical understanding that enables to drive engagement at the executive level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The candidate should has consistently deliver results and additionally be able to help the team to develop and execute against an account coverage plan.
- Drive business in chosen software area on whole assigned territory (Poland)
- Articulate compelling value propositions around APM, NPM, ARM offering
- Consult customers regarding their digital transformation
- Establish and keep C-level relationships
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Work with partners to extend reach
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Build and execute against strategic account plans
- Travel depending on location of customer set
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 4-6 years direct sales experience, preferred exposure to closing at the C-Level suite in Poland,
- Proven track record in sales of (all or selected): ARM (Application Resource Management), APM (Application Performance Management), NPM (Network Performance Management), ITOps, Log Management, Event Management into the hybrid-cloud and data center eco-system; i.e. virtualization, converged infrastructure, flash array, storage, hybrid cloud vendors, etc.
- Good understanding and well-established relationship network across Data Center market in Poland,
- Practical understanding of performance measurement, resource management, and performance data collection for IT
- Competitive, and passionate team player with an entrepreneurial mindset,
- Exceptional communication and consultative skills to employ solutions-based selling
- Interest in technology and new market trends within the software-defined data center,
- Technical aptitude required,
- Hands on person with focus on achieving targets.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge and/or sales experience with technology like: Dynatrace, Splunk, New Relic, Instana, SevOne, Turbonomic (all or selected),
- Virtualization Sales Certification(s)
- Containerization Sales Certification(s),
About Business UnitIBM’s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM’s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.