Company Description We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone. We deliver our services to
We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We deliver our services to + 520’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, cryptocurrencies, bonds, funds, derivative products…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
That makes us the Swiss Leader in online Banking!
Join our 1000 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and at the end of June 2022, Swissquote held over 50 billion Swiss francs in assets for more than 520,000 private and institutional clients.
Follow Humans of Swissquote to discover our people & culture!
Job in a nutshell
Reporting into the Brand Marketing Manager, you will build and roll out top-notch marketing campaigns to promote Swissquote financial services worldwide and help bring our brand stories to life with investors.
We are looking for a creative & results-oriented marketer with customer-centric mindset to support the activation of campaigns that build the Swissquote brand and help us connect emotionally to our clients & to the investors’ community.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Champion a high-class brand strategy with ambitious international expansion plans
- Master Swissquote financial services, products and markets to improve marketing-mix
- Understand target audience and competition dynamics to formulate powerful insights
- Partner with the marketing leadership to craft & build full year brand plans
- Brief agencies to do their best strategic, creative & media work
- Implement full-stack marketing plans & campaigns including TV, OOH, print, audio & digital
- Partner with the in-house creative agency to craft engaging landing pages & emails
- Provide campaigns reporting to management and key business stakeholders
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a brand / product management position with proven track-record on developing & launching integrated marketing plans
- Professional proficiency in French/English, and German/Italian is a plus
- Experience in working with external creative & media agencies
- Ability to think strategically, to create and implement marketing plans/brand briefs
- Strong project, budget management & problem-solving skills
- Develop business acumen and create management-level presentations
- Ability to learn-on-the-go & to adapt into a fast paced working environment
- Passionate for all things about marketing, fintech & financial markets
- High energy, hard-working team player with customer focus
- Team player with excellent oral/written communication skills
- Education to bachelor/master’s degree level
More about Swissquote
A BANK THAT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE ONE!
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even… a real Pub for after-work moments.