Brand Management Trainee
Company Description We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone. We deliver our services to
We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We deliver our services to + 450’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, cryptocurrencies, bonds, funds, derivative products…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
That makes us the Swiss Leader in online Banking!
Join our 1000 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and at the end of June 2022, Swissquote held over 50 billion Swiss francs in assets for more than 520,000 private and institutional clients.
Follow Humans of Swissquote to discover our people & culture!
As a trainee reporting to the Brand Management Team, you will to become knowledgeable in the banking/finance sector and develop your professional skills to grow both within the company and on your own as you will learn to:
- Design and execute marketing campaigns with offline (TV, posters, print) and online (display, social, programmatic) media
- Design and execute webmarketing projects, some autonomously (Swissquote website, emails, leads and clients nurturing)
- Monitor marketing campaigns based on KPIs and create reportings
- Build competitive and sector analysis
- Cooperate with Swissquote various departments and offices in different countries
- Support the Brand Management team with daily administrative tasks
- French mother tongue – Good English level required, Italian and/or German are a plus
- University degree in Marketing (HEC, HES or equivalent)
- Strong interest in marketing (offline/online)
- Interest in the banking/finance sector is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint & Excel
- Knowledge of a CRM and Web Analytics tool is a plus
- Autonomous, creative
- Strong analytical skills, organized, ability to synthesize
- Strong communication skills, able to take initiatives, rigorous and precise