Coinmama is a financial service that makes it fast, safe, and fun to buy digital currency, anywhere in the world. We are currently looking for a highly motivated, talented, and committed Assistant Ac
Coinmama is a financial service that makes it fast, safe, and fun to buy digital currency, anywhere in the world.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, talented, and committed Assistant Accountant/Bookkeeper to join our finance team for a challenging position with end-to-end responsibilities.
- Managing the day-to-day bookkeeping, updating, and reconciling financial ledgers.
- Reconciling banks, vendors, credit cards, and intercompany balances.
- Recording invoices, overseeing monthly payments cycles, and preparing vendor payments.
- Document business financial transactions, prepare entries for company accounts and maintain a general ledger.
- Ensure all financial records and statements are in line with regulations, and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Proactively make suggestions to improve accounting practices and processes.
- Other ad-hoc duties are assigned from time to time by the line manager.
- You are studying for a professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA) or have a master’s degree in finance.
- Have minimum 2 years of experience in accounting or a similar role.
- Have experience and comfortable working in a fast-paced company with changing priorities.
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team located in different time zones.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity, able to take charge and get things done despite the unknowns.
- Tech-savvy and excited about new technologies and practices.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Reliable, extremely detail-oriented, and a problem-solver.
- Experience in working with multiple currencies.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Proficiency with Priority accounting system and Excel.
- You are passionate about the blockchain space.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 100% fully covered private health care plan
- Free Life & Disability insurance cover
- Additional 5% Pension contributions by the company
- Hybrid working scheme (Office + WFH)
- bike-to-work scheme
- Free wellness & fitness pass at the Westwood club