Work on the development of industry-leading ZKP Blockchain projects |Contribute to the mainstream adoption of Web3 About Our Client You are passionate about distributed cryptographic prot
About Our Client
You are passionate about distributed cryptographic protocols and the potential zero-knowledge proof constructions hold? You are familiar with various protocols utilizing ZKPs as well as their technical details, advantages and disadvantages?
Then, we might have the right job for you.
As a globally leading recruitment agency, we are in touch with several industry-leading players as well as emerging start-ups requesting technical Blockchain experts and leaders (m/f/d). Although we have not started officially hiring for these projects yet, we would like to encourage you to apply before we publish specific Blockchain job opportunities in the upcoming months. This will help us in assessing your interest and suitability for these roles and provide you with an early-bird advantage in the hiring process.
- Evaluate and analyze existing zkSNARK and zkSTARK proof systems and existing internal implementations
- Update and alter existing cryptographic protocols, customize them for defined production use-cases
- Produce technical specifications for designs and instantiations of cryptographic protocols
- Implement, review, and test cryptographic operations & protocols in coordination with team members
- Create and maintain internal libraries
The Successful Applicant
- Prior professional experience with cryptographic protocols, especially zkSNARKS or zkSTARKs
- Proven track record within the Blockchain industry – this is a must
- Previous working experience as an Engineer or Developer
- Degree in Informatics, Mathematics, Engineering, Business Informatics or a similar qualification
- Prior experience in low-level systems programming
- Experience with a proof assistance e.g. Idris, Coq, or Agda
- Proficiency in English is a must, additional languages are a plus
What’s on Offer
- This will depend on the company and its leaders, since this is not yet the concrete, official job offering, but an option for “pre-application” – and on you, of course
- 100% remote work with occasional trips to important client meetings and conferences
- Competitive salary packages (mostly including Equity and Bonus), details to be discussed