Switzerland - Zürich Business management, administration and support, Digital, Information Technology (IT), Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management Group Functions
Job Reference #
We’re looking for a Blockchain & Tokenization Consultant to:
- consult and implement blockchain related initiatives across all businesses
- support business divisions to build awareness, assess opportunities for DLT solutions and ensure maximum business impact
- conceptualize, analyze, develop and test distributed ledger technologies (DLT)
- understand functional requirements and convert them into system specifications for development
- push forward the capabilities and performance of the team to strengthen and expand the service offerings
Our practice helps UBS across all business functions to implement their digital strategy and accomplish their objectives using technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Advanced Analytics , Cognitive Automation and Blockchain. The Digital Practice is at the intersection of business, technology and innovation. We build sustainable transformation combining technological and consulting expertise with a profound understanding of the banking businesses.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working for a leading consulting with a focus on leveraging emerging technologies to enable digital transformation. Financial Services experience a plus.
- understanding of smart contracts, consensus algorithms, distributed ledgers, P2P networks, ICOs and cryptographic principles
- end-to-end Ethereum application development experience (from Solidity security practices to web-based front end); ConsenSys experience is a big plus
- highly focused and motivated with a can-do attitude and eagerness to learn and solve complex problems
- polished written and verbal communication skills
- ability to operate in a global organization, integrate into a fast-moving environment and network with stakeholders across the bank
- strong analytical background with attention to detail and an organized work approach
- fluent in German and English, other language skills are a plus
- excellent university education
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements