Do you find the web3/crypto world fascinating? Would you like to work for a high proprietary trading firm? Do you see yourself help build and grow with a high quality start-up? If the answer to t
Do you find the web3/crypto world fascinating? Would you like to work for a high proprietary trading firm? Do you see yourself help build and grow with a high quality start-up?
If the answer to these questions is yes and you happen to also be a pretty damn good Typescript developer, don’t stop reading.
Our client is a proprietary high frequency trading firm. You might not know what that is exactly and that is fine (if you do that’s great of course). High-frequency trading (HFT) is an automated trading platform that large investment banks, hedge funds, and institutional investors employ. Imagine doing exactly this, but for the upcoming crypto market!
With their proprietary HFT platform they use different strategies to optimize and stabilize worldwide cryptocurrency exchanges. By offering liquidity and stabilizing factors between ask and bid prices on spot markets, they effectively, ‘make these markets’. This results in a stable and fair pricing for everyone in the markets that our client operates in.
Our client aims to be a stabilizer and a trusted partner in the space. As a market maker and HFT firm, they aim to help grow and mature the young and opportunity-rich environment of crypto. No matter the market conditions, we are constantly offering liquidity in order to ensure that exchanges work properly and spreads are tightened as well as possible. In doing so, they are building towards a more efficient reliable market conditions. The goal is to help crypto get the same trust as the current bonds and stack markets.
So what will you be doing?
As our new TypeScript developer, you are one of the most important players of our growing team. Developing and programming is something you absolutely love and we offer the perfect place to do so. They are looking for a senior developer with all the skills needed to constantly improve the platform. It is important that you know how to work with APIs and have experience in Python. The job differs from other TypeScript jobs as our client offers a job in one of the most challenging, upcoming and opportunity-rich markets in the world. You will be able to help us come up with the most diverse and thrilling ideas.
Some of the things you might be doing:
- Maintaining the backend of the trading strategies;
- Improving the backend of the trading strategies;
- Integrate and connect third party APIs;
- Building & Implementing new trading strategies into the system;
- Analyzing the current trading strategies;
- Devise new ideas and implement them.
What do you bring?
- Confident about defending strategies and not afraid to come up with new ideas;
- Demonstrable knowledge in the substantive area of development is therefore a hard requirement, but a smooth chat and organizational talent are just as important.
- A minimum of 2-5 years working experience with TypeScript;
- Basic coding skills with Python;
- Knowledge of building and implementing APIs;
- Degree in Informatica or Artificial Intelligence.
- Able to structurize data.
So what’s in it for you?
- 32 – 40 hours work week;
- The opportunity to work in a new and upcoming market;
- The change to work with a new trading system;
- The opportunity to be involved in the process of finding new business models;
- 25 PTO days;
- Newly opened office located at Schiphol-Rijk;
- Yearly bonus;
- Everyday lunch at the office;
- Pension plan; – Commuting allowance;
- Competitive salary.
Interested and you want to know more? Contact Ron Stikkelman at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31651659849