Blockchain Specialist (Hyperledger)
Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business k
Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience – who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
You will be responsible for designing and developing blockchain-based solutions to meet the requirements on a new web3 product related to loyalty and fidelity programs. This includes smart designing contracts and applications, design the blockchain related architecture, and leverage the need components on technology that already exists or building the gap that exists on the market to accomplish the goal of the product.
As a part of your job, you will:
- Conduct comprehensive research on loyalty and their implementation on web3.
- Advise product owner on the best technology to accomplish the goals
- Advise product owner on technical decisions regarding the adopted framework, strategy, and products & services.
- Align with architects and SME’s on the solution components and how they integrate.
- Leadership of a small, but enthusiastic team of focused web3 developers.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years on a blockchain/web3 position
- knowledge of Hyperledger fabric and their features
- Knowledge of Hyperledger suite, frameworks and tools
- Understanding of permissionless vs permissioned networks and how to apply for each scenarios
- Understanding of DLTs, cryptography, smart contracts, consensus algorithms, cryptocurrencies and blockchain in general
Nice to have:
- Ethereum concepts
- Development skills on solidity or equivalent
- Understanding of APIs and Micro-Services
- AWS / AZURE / GCP services overview
Strong communication skills
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation to learn about new topics
Willingness to collaborate with other players
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!