Expertise in one or more of the following areas will be strongly appreciated: systems programming, networking and peer-to-peer systems, blockchains, applied…...
Toutes les candidatures sont font directement via la plateforme :
Le poste est à pourvoir en full remote
Tezos is looking for Software Engineers to participate, in col- laboration with other Tezos core development teams, in the writing and maintenance of the Tezos node and/or protocol upgrades.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new Tezos proto- col features
- Contribute to components of the Tezos OCaml node such as the storage subsystem or the peer-to-peer networklayer
- Optimize the OCaml implementation of the Tezos node and pro- tocol
- Write unit, regression and integration tests
- Contribute to the OCaml Tezos command line client
- Participate in cross-team coordination meetings
- Participate in documenting existing and new features
- Write technical contents for blog articles
Desired Skills & Experience
- Very good to expert knowledge of OCaml or a close programming language
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas will be strongly appreciated: systems programming, networking and peer-to-peer systems, blockchains, applied cryptography, optimization, bench- marking, testing, continuous integration, user experience, algo- rithms, game theory
- Abilitytocontributetocontinousintegrationscripts,buildsystems and package management tools will be appreciated
- Taste for solving complex problems, both autonomously and in collaboration with team members
If you don’t meet all the criteria above, but think you can still be an asset to us, please consider applying.
Located in France in Paris and Grenoble, Nomadic Labs’ central activity is to contribute to the development of software at the core of the Tezos blockchain.
Our experts come from various domains of computer science including programming languages, distributed systems, formal verification and cryptography.
We believe our strength lies in a unique mix of skills and experience, al- lowing us to transfer the best of academic research into real-world ap- plications.
Statut : Cadre
Type d’emploi : Temps plein, CDI
Salaire : 2 574,00€ à 3 146,00€ par mois
- Périodes de Travail de 8 Heures
Précautions contre le COVID-19:
- Processus de recrutement à distance