The Aave Companies are focused on innovation in Web3, and have cultivated a thriving, collaborative culture. Valuing expertise and passion, the Aave fam is welcoming, passionate, and eager to build gr
The Aave Companies are focused on innovation in Web3, and have cultivated a thriving, collaborative culture. Valuing expertise and passion, the Aave fam is welcoming, passionate, and eager to build great products. We celebrate differences and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool…and we’re hiring!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Engineer to help build out a groundbreaking FinTech application from the ground up, which will become a critical piece of architecture for the next stage of Web3 and crypto adoption.
The ideal candidate should have a background in the traditional FinTech industry and also be curious about web3. They are excited to help build a quality foundation, drive key decisions early on, and set up the product for long term success.
This role is remote friendly. For coordination purposes, it is preferred that you are located and working within the GMT-PST time zones.
- Build user flows across both mobile (React Native) and web (React)
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Engineering to define, prioritize, and build FinTech/Web3 features
- Collaborate with backend and smart contract developers
- Build a reusable UI kit
- Become a subject matter expert in payments and Web3
- Work with Design to implement user friendly and delightful experience
- 5+ years of experience working within a similar role
- 3+ years of experience with React development
- Computer science/engineering educational background
- Experience working with REST and Graphql APIs
- Working knowledge of frontend state management (e.g., Redux, Apollo Client, etc.)
- English language fluency
- Passion for writing clean and testable code
- Experience with web3.js or ethers.js, and developing DeFi applications and/or FinTech applications is a plus
- Flexible working with office based in Central London (W11)
- Private health care
- 4 weeks of paid holiday
- Front seat into position on working with decentralized financial technologies
- Guaranteed innovation-driven work environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €100,000.00 per year
- Shift work