Salary Regular 20 000 - 30 000 net/month B2B Employment or B2B contract (long-term contract, with benefits and 20 paid vacation days) Work model to choose from: office / remote / hybrid
Salary Regular 20 000 – 35 000 net/month B2B
Employment or B2B contract (long-term contract, with benefits and 20 paid vacation days)
Work model to choose from: office / remote / hybrid
Our software house tackles multiple smart contract audit projects. Those project’s are flexible. What appears to be the most important within those projects is the understanding of code, the ability to find flaws, that could lead to immense financial consequences.
Why should You apply?
If you have a deep understanding in programming data, code and are keen to learn new technologies, this will be a great opportunity for you. Dive deep into analysis, search for flaws and try to constantly improve your code and your coding skills. Learning by doing, not just learning by reading and applying. Also, if you know different types of blockchains, programming languages and frameworks and enjoy working in an environment of like minded professionals.
What is our mission?
We all believe that we are part of something unique, we aim to develop new technologies, find bugs hidden in the depth of code and all during working hours around people that like each other and appreciate each other. You will never feel like you are not in control, because you will face the opportunity to work close to the client, the key developers on the project and the architects. And not only that. You will also be close to the company culture and have a direct influence on Ulam Labs growth.
What else can we offer?
We would also like to mention additional perks, like financial benefits for finding mistakes and code flaws. Our developers also enjoy the fact that they are working with the most high-profile tools that are used by companies such as NASA.
What do our developers think about the projects?
- Auditing Smart Contracts in Rust/TEAL/Haskell and others;
- Documenting findings and issues;
- Preparing audit reports;
- Managing communication with client.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering;
- 4+ year of programming experience (C/C++, Embedded systems, Linux Kernel etc);
- Understanding blockchain technology;
- Proficient English communication, both written and spoken;
- Enjoying doing code reviews, debugging code for hours etc.
Nice to have:
- Rust/Haskell/BPF/some assemblers experience;
- Experience with Python;
- Experience in performing any security audits (Embedded/Network/Web based projects).
Why should you join us?
Our results come from a happy lifestyle, which is an outcome of a healthy balance between work and play. Isn’t that what everybody is looking for?
- Remote work. You can work from our office, or in a hybrid model – whatever works for you!
- Hardware. That is at the TOP of its class – you will receive the new MacBook Pro.
- Learning and development. Internal and external conferences, meet-ups and courses for your professional development.
Moreover, we co-finance English lessons at your preferred place and organize Ulam-Talks where we exchange knowledge, experience, and discuss how to constantly improve our skills.
- Private healthcare package in Medicover. Your well-being is important to us, so we finance your medical plan.
- Sport culture. Are you an active person? It’s like us! We use a MultiSport card and share our sports achievements on Strava. Let’s motivate ourselves together!
- Fun is on us! We like going out and getting to know each other. What’s more, we have an extensive employee library – not only books, but also board games, which we use to relax during a break from work.
How do we recruit?
Our recruitment process strongly depends on the project to which you are applying. Here’s a general overview of our recruiting process.
We will prepare a task to test your skills and see how you approach solving problems. Here you can show us all your talents!
In this step you can expect soft and technical questions as well as details on the project to which you’re applying.
Once we’re sure that you’re a great fit for the project, we will make you an offer.