About Crypto.com Founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto car
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks. With over 3,000 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Find out more: https://crypto.com
Crypto.org Chain is a public, open-source and permissionless blockchain – a decentralized network designed to be a public good that helps drive mass adoption of blockchain technology. In the coming few months there will be gradual inclusion of the following functionality: On-chain NFT support, native coin issuance, bridge with ETH-based smart contracts, DEX, AMM, EVM Compatible module and support Cosm Wasm.
- Hack and break things.
- Review and assess security of new blockchain/digital asset protocol supported by crypto.com.
- Review and tests other blockchain related applications such as decentralized finance application, non-custodial wallet integration with various blockchain, key management, wallet solutions and many more.
- Work with Blockchain Engineer to perform security assessments on our blockchain which could include new protocol changes, peripheral toolset.
- Perform code review where necessary.
- Develop new security tools to help blockchain security assessment.
- Produce reports on identified weakness or vulnerabilities and mitigation strategy.
- Expect the candidates to have at least 5 years of working experience in security field such as penetration testing or security research or blockchain engineer
- In depth understanding of at least one blockchain and its ecosystem
- Knowledge of common blockchain weaknesses, attacks and bugs
- Experienced in using automated security analysis tools and fuzz testing tools
- Familiar and comfortable to perform source code reviews focusing on security matter
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to own and drive initiative and work
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of combining cryptocurrency and financial services.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- Flexible working.