Contribute to the development of industry-leading companies Founding engineering roles in fast-growing blockchain projects Firmenprofil You love de
- Contribute to the development of industry-leading companies
- Founding engineering roles in fast-growing blockchain projects
You love designing and coding smart contracts using Rust? You are familiar with L1 and L2 protocols? You are aware of the fundamentals and values that blockchain technology embodies?
You do understand the technical details, advantages and disadvantages of ecosystems like Polkadot, Near or Solana and feel competent in building projects within those or other ecosystems?
As a globally leading recruitment agency, we are in touch with several industry-leading players as well as emerging start-ups requesting technical Blockchain experts and leaders (m/f/d). Although we have not started officially hiring for these projects yet, we would like to encourage you to apply before we publish specific Blockchain job opportunities in the upcoming months. This will help us in assessing your interest and suitability for these roles and provide you with an early-bird advantage in the hiring process.
- Development and management of smart contracts and dApps on Rust-based ecosystems
- Network architecture and security standards development
- Work on scalability and security of distributed network
- Write clean, highly effective code that can reliably and quickly handle a huge number of transactions
- Create and maintain internal Rust libraries
- Research and develop Rust-based Blockchain-Technology
- Degree in Informatics, Mathematics, Engineering, Business Informatics or a similar qualification
- Proven track record within the Blockchain industry as Rust Developer (2+ years) – this is a must
- Previous working experience as an Engineer or Developer (3+ years)
- In-depth knowledge of the architecture, design, and development of Rust-based applications
- Proficiency in English is a must, additional languages are a plus
- This will depend on the company and its leaders, since this is not yet the concrete, official job offering, but an option for “pre-application” – and on you, of course
- 100% remote work with occasional trips to important client meetings and conferences
- Competitive salary packages (mostly including Equity and Bonus), details to be discussed