Job description The Blockchain Integration Engineer will play a key role in how new cryptocurrencies are integrated into our platform. It is a chance to work in the forefront of the latest developme
The Blockchain Integration Engineer will play a key role in how new cryptocurrencies are integrated into our platform. It is a chance to work in the forefront of the latest developments in blockchain technology, both in adapting and building the finoa platform to better incorporate new technology, and guiding new cryptocurrencies in how to implement them.
- You will be working with our crown jewels, the core software that looks after our clients assets
- Write applications running inside Hardware Security Modules using cryptographic libraries
- Integrate new blockchains and protocols into the Finoa services
- Collaborate with Product and Leadership to help investigate, define and execute product strategy
- Being at the forefront of cryptocurrency, working with blockchains that are not even live yet, and have a say in how blockchains are implemented
- BS/MS degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or another related subject.
- Experienced in C and C++, and comfortable in a Linux environment
- Experience with Hardware-Security-Modules (HSMs)
- At least some experience or interaction with cryptography and major public blockchains.
Great if you have this, but not essential
- Experience using NodeJS and/or SQL
- Experience in developing software for embedded systems.
- Quant or strong mathematical experience
What you can expect from us
- Diverse and inclusive team: We are from 10+ different countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talents from companies like McKinsey, Credit Suisse, JP Morgan, Google, Moonfare, and N26.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insights into decision making, strategy, and company-wide OKR progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. We are also always aiming to improve how we can more effectively communicate.
- Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in style and comfort from our modern office at Checkpoint Charlie, the heart of Berlin (at the moment, we all work from home).
Finoa is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.