Cumberland - a DRW Company is the cryptoasset arm of DRW, established in 2014 after early interest in cryptoassets and their underlying technology. Today, Cumberland is a global leader in cryptoassets
Cumberland– a DRW Company is the cryptoasset arm of DRW, established in 2014 after early interest in cryptoassets and their underlying technology. Today, Cumberland is a global leader in cryptoassets, uniquely positioned between the traditional financial markets and the cryptoasset ecosystem. From our offices in Chicago, London and Singapore, we provide 24/7 access to a wide array of cryptoassets while helping the crypto ecosystem grow and evolve in a responsible, sustainable way.
We are seeking a Blockchain Infrastructure Developer to join the founding team of a new trading unit. This is a unique opportunity to join an elite team and contribute to on-chain trading activities. The blockchain developer we seek has a passion for DeFi and is highly interested in node codebases.
The position offers the opportunity to modify and interoperate with nodes and other blockchain components for on-chain trading activities.
- 2+ years of node related development experience
- Golang, Rust will be intrinsic to this role
- Good knowledge of chain roadmaps and upcoming chain projects
- Sophisticated understanding of the full networking stack from a hardware and a software perspective with a specific focus on maximizing performance
- Open-source contributions or side projects
- Experience or interest in finance
For more information about DRW’s processing activities and our use of job applicants’ data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.