We are looking for an experienced Blockchain / Full Stack developer to build our crypto platform “Stackchain”. Imagine Stackchain as the “Blockchain 2.0” – a faster, more efficient and more secure version of Blockchain technology. Our vision is to build a powerful crypto platform for decentralization and tokenization. Stackchain is the technology powering Neco, the currency for the common good.
Your first project (3 months) will be to develop the MVP (minimum viable product) of Stackchain. Upon successful delivery of the MVP, you have the unique opportunity to receive a long-term development contract, become the lead developer and build your development team. The Stackchain Blue Paper with technical details will be provided.
- Strong expertise with databases (SQL) and data analytics
- Blockchain and crypto experience (Bitcoin, Ethereum, smart contracts, encryption)
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud) and deployment (Kubernetes)
- Experience with agile development (Scrum)
- Prior experience with other distributed ledger technologies (Corda, Hyperledger) is a plus
- Prior experience with Google Sheets and Google Apps Script is a plus
- Prior experience with Web API development is a plus (REST, JSON, XML)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
You can work remotely from any location worldwide and manage your time freely. Our organization is a virtual organization of geographically dispersed teammates collaborating via the internet and video conferences. All teammates are paid according to our performance-based equal payment model called TTT (time, task and team). We pay you for the time you work, the tasks you complete and for good teamwork. We offer great flexibility, unlimited vacation, good pay, exciting projects and an inspiring vision to build the financial system of the future.
We have strong values and high moral standards. We invite experienced developers to join our decentralized collective organization and support our vision to build a sustainable financial system that serves the people and the planet. Apply now to take this opportunity of working on a project that will change the world.