This client is a leading blockchain gaming company focused on disrupting the gaming industry with player empowerment. The Role: We are looking for a highly capable Blockchain Engineer to design, impl
This client is a leading blockchain gaming company focused on disrupting the gaming industry with player empowerment.
We are looking for a highly capable Blockchain Engineer to design, implement, and distribute a secure blockchain network. You will be analyzing our blockchain needs, designing customized blockchain technologies, and helping to launch and maintain our blockchain network. You will also be integrating operability with existing blockchain technologies, such as Ethereum and Flare.
To ensure success in this role we expect our Blockchain Engineer to possess extensive knowledge of programming languages used for blockchain development, blockchain protocols, experience in cryptography, and infrastructure necessary to operate a blockchain.
We want you to work within our Engineering team to share your expertise in creating secure, fast, and efficient blockchain solutions. You will be working with blockchain technology from the bare-metal server installations, through back-end services, front-end websites, and to developing client applications; all of these will be communicating across the internet.
- Writing smart contracts, also known as chain code, for Ethereum and Hyperledger Fabric
- Designing and developing applications using blockchain technology
- Testing and troubleshooting blockchain-driven projects
- Maintaining client and server-side applications
- Preparing documentation for each project and leading a team from concept design to the production release of blockchain solutions
- Collaborating with internal and external customers to determine blockchain technology needs and desired functionalities
- Applying the latest security and cryptography practices to protect data and ensure service availability
- Seeking continual improvement of blockchain-based applications by integrating new tools and technologies
- Educating team members about blockchain features
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2-4 years of experience as a blockchain developer
- Strong background in software development
- Full-Stack development experience
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Experience with top blockchain technologies like Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities
- Able to be flexible to take and release ownership of projects in a fast-paced environment
Nice-to-Have Skills and Qualifications
- Specialized experience working with NFTs and/or play-to-earn gaming
- Love of games and desire to work for a company that builds games
- Comfort with working remotely on a full-time basis.
Competitive Salary (Location Dependent)
Flexible Working Hours
Fully Remote and Location Independence
US Based employees (Medical,Dental and Vision Insurance)
Paid Parental Leave
Professional Development Stipend
We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all current and prospective employees regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse workforce because, in our view, diversity enables better business outcomes. We also believe that a more inclusive workplace, where people of different backgrounds work together
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £150,000.00 per year