So do you want to work in the blockchain industry and change the world of gaming as we know it? Cool, check this out. Bedrijfsprofiel What will happen when you build games on
So do you want to work in the blockchain industry and change the world of gaming as we know it? Cool, check this out.
What will happen when you build games on top of blockchain technology? You can basically have a multiverse and visit it in game (in theory). Or have your ultimate RPG character linked to you as an NFT. Or say when you’re good at sim-racing you could even have your local fastfood chain sponsor you if you want and have their logo show all across your car in-game. Welcome to the future of gaming.
We are currently building this technology and It’s going quite well:) So well in fact that we are having talks with pretty cool game production companies to implement this and we’re also backed by some other pretty cool companies. Are you wondering if we’re still going to be here if the crypto market crashes? Don’t. We’ll still be around but we do have a bigger problem.
Our product is big, broad, complex and has gazillions of use cases. But we need someone to build the landscape on which it stands, the infrastructure, the chain of blocks. This way we can scale and change the entertainment world of tomorrow. Because how strong you are going to make the foundation is going to have an impact in how we are changing the future. Together.
Are you ready to be a part of it?
What we’re looking for in you:
- You have worked in a role as a full-stack software engineer for 6 years, preferably within a software company or the videogame industry (not a must though).
- You have knowledge of the world of blockchain (not the current price of Bitcoin but rather what is Ethereum, how does it work and why is it changing the world).
- Language doesn’t matter but it does help if you’ve left PHP behind you a while ago and moved on to other languages. Reason for this is that we use a lot of languages and we’ve also developed our own but the same principles apply;)
- Education doesn’t matter but then you should be able to show that your code is of the same level as someone with an educated background. Just to show us that education doesn’t matter;)
What we can give you:
Something very complicated to tell at parties. It will be like explaining facebook to people in 2004.
- You’re also the coolest person in the room at parties when Bitcoin is in the green.
- A place in the history books
- A completely remote job (so you must like your home office, but ofcourse you can visit collegues if you want.)
- 80-120k a year
Looking forward to hear from you:)
Are you interested? Then respond via the application form or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Calling is always faster, you can do that on +31 (0)6 82 09 94 93