Blockchain Engineer (Backend/Frontend/Onchain)
We are looking for inspiring working students with a background in any area of software engineering. We are looking for frontend and backend people of all kind. We are not bound to specific lan
We are looking for inspiring working students with a background in any area of software engineering. We are looking for frontend and backend people of all kind.
We are not bound to specific languages and frameworks: It’s not the tool, it’s the artist.
We pay 15-25 EUR per hour, depending on your experience.
- building decentralized applications either in the backend, frontend or in smart contracts
- supporting our experienced team in day to day software tasks
- writing tests and helping in quality assuarance
- fluency in at least two languages and one framework, we don’t care which one as long as you are enthusiastic about it
- a good understanding on computer science fundamentals
- a commitment to learn new things in a thriving industry
- active communication skills; we don’t expect you to be an expert, we don’t expect excellence on day one and we don’t expect error free operations – however we expect you to be able to communicate transparently about all of this
- Here are a few keywords about tech we are using regularly:
Python, Django, AWS, Docker, Terraform, Rust, Java, Go Lang, TypeScript, React, Web3, Solidity, HardHat, Truffle, Ethereum, Polygon, Solana
- no legacy code, no corporate stacks, bleeding edge tech only
- a beautiful office in XBerg as an option, work-whereever-you-want policy
- learn and get trained by a team of seasoned pros to become an expert in a thrilling field