Job opening You will be part of the Experience Technology Advisory team that works on international project as a Blockchain Engineer, Advisor and Team Leader. You will work in a dynamic environmen
You will work in a dynamic environment on state of the art technologies in order to build modern and scalable end-to-end solutions able to support the business transformation journey of our customer increasing their competitiveness leveraging new business models with particular focus on the area of Circular Economy and Sustainability.
Your main goals will be:
- to support beNIMBL in the development and structuring of its own offering in the context of Blockchain Technology both in terms of advisory services and delivery services;
- to design, as Blockchain Advisor, the integration of blockchain technology in our proprietary solutions and products
- to lead a team of specialist able to blind state of the art solution based on Blockchain technology
We care about our people first, and everything else second, so as Techedge Blockchain Engineer and Advisor you will be challenged and inspired every day in order to complete you skill matrix to become a focal point for our customers able to shape modern solutions and an excellent project manager able to drive the customer in the digital transformation path.
- Solution Requirement Collection by modern methodologies (like Design Thinking, Solution Mockup and Prototyping)
- Technical and Functional Solution Design
- Implementation Effort Estimation and Planning
- Coordinate the solution implementation interacting and coordinating other team members in order to achieve the project objective in terms of timing and quality
- Effectively communicate to client leaders and their teams to drive the change
- Your role will require you to be always on top of new solutions, to study and evaluate them with a critical approach to understand if they could generate business by solving client problems. As Subject Matter Expert we do not consider this a responsibility, we consider this an attitude.
- Your capabilities and skills are a value for the company: in order to support the evolution of the Blockchain Team your responsibilities will also include recruiting, training, mentoring and coaching the team members.
Your responsibilities will not be limited to project delivery areas but will also include Presales Activities, and Support to the evolution of the Practice internal competencies, procedures and resources.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Blockchain Engineer/Architect on Blockchain Implementation Projects (full-stack)
- At least 5 year of experience in the role of Delivery Manager / Project Manager / Team Leader / Solution Architect
- Experience and good knowledge of at least 2 of the main Blockchain platform (public and/or permissioned) as: Ethereum, EOS, Hyperledger Fabric and Corda
- Good knowledge and proved experience on design and implementation of Dapp / Smart Contract
Required Soft Skills:
- Ability to work by objectives and respecting deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with business key user in an effective way
- End-to-End Solution Design and Implementation Effort Estimation
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities with a desire to â€˜break new ground and innovateâ€™
- Your capabilities and skills are a value for the company: in order to support the evolution of the Customer Experience Practice your responsibilities will also include training, mentoring and coaching the team members.
- Ability to motivate and influence others to move towards a common vision or goal
- Courage, persistence and ability to streamline issues under pressure
What we offer
- Ongoing learning and training experiences
- Product and intellectual property development
- Multidisciplinary team
- Results-driven approach: we measure you the results you achieve and you organize your time accordingly. We value work-life balance
- Health insurance, extended to your family from Manager onwards
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org