Are you passionate about blockchain and decentralized networks and their potential to transform how people, companies, and governments interact with finance? Do you want to define the future direction
Skills and Responsibilities
- Highly productive with full-stack and back-end languages (C++, Golang, Java, Kotlin), libraries, and architectures. You are recognised as a subject matter expert by your peers and developer community.
- Strong technical acumen. You can dissect complicated technical problems, simplify experiences and contribute to continuous improvement.
- You innovate on behalf of our customers to achieve high impact outcomes, consistently anticipating and solving for customer needs.
- Both technically deep and business savvy to interface with all levels and disciplines within an organization and meaningfully contribute your technical knowledge to the broader strategy for Obscuro.
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data from disparate sources to drive conclusions and recommendations.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and an advanced understanding of long-term business needs and the competitive environment.
- You are able to work independently and effectively in a results-oriented environment and often use judgement to make decisions of high complexity and impact. Relies on limited guidance for most complex decision-making.
- Strong track record of delivering products and ensuring customer success.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of the Obscuro team in some cases providing informal mentoring and coaching to help the team achieve exceptional results.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or PhD in computer science, cryptography or another engineering field with computing exposure. You’ll undertake a short code test using a language and IDE of your choice where we can assess your thought process and design approach.
- 5+ years experience with blockchain frameworks, technology, and applications including Ethereum or other distributed application (Dapp) platforms. Experience in Decentralized Finance a plus.
- Experience in the cloud computing technology space.
- Proficient in information, data modelling and databases, not limited to SQL.
- We encourage a diverse and inclusive team which is more than just highly skilled. If you don’t meet all the above criteria, but you like our approach and think you can contribute, please get in touch using whichever channel you prefer. We’re always interested in meeting collaborative people who are excited to work with us.