At Improbable, we believe that the next revolution in entertainment and society will come from massive virtual worlds. They will create new economies and opportunities globally, changing not just how
At Improbable, you are surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them, and who compel you to improve yourself. We’re motivated by the fulfilment of solving hard problems to achieve something profound and transformative.
You will be part of the Improbable Multiplayer Group – Games Technical Services, exploring the intersection of gaming, distributed apps and the metaverse. We are looking for someone who is looking to shape the best direction for Improbable to enable its customers to create or integrate blockchain capabilities into their games. You will be working alongside experienced game developers familiar with all aspects of the game development lifecycle. You will be working with notable names from the games industry who are our partners and customers. As this is a new area for us to work in, your work will be directly impacting both the technical and commercial direction of how blockchain games are developed and launched.
Technologies & Skills
- Ethereum Token Standards (ERC-20, ERC-721, ERC-1155 & OpenZeppelin)
- ASP.NET, MVC, C#, C++, Python, Clojure, PHP, SQL, PostgreSQL, LINQ, Web APIs (including storefronts like OpenSea, LooksRare)
We’d like to hear from you if you identify with the following
- You are excited by emerging technologies and its impact on the future of games.
- You think that blockchain and associated technologies have huge untapped potential for games across future economies, game design, technical capabilities and more.
- You are happy working in many parts of the technology stack, from game engines, to backed servers, to smart contract or front end work – whatever is needed to investigate your ideas