Blockchain Engineer – ZURICH Agius & Partners is hiring! Our client is market-leading Crypto Firm and searching for an experienced Blockchain Engineer to join their Zurich team. If you are a match and
Blockchain Engineer – ZURICH
Agius & Partners is hiring! Our client is market-leading Crypto Firm and searching for an experienced Blockchain Engineer to join their Zurich team.
If you are a match and would like to join an exciting, market-leading, growing Crypto Firm in Zurich, feel free to apply.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
· Design, develop and implement key system and application architecture components that support the creation, transfer, and storage of digital assets.
· Build products based on various well-established blockchain protocols (BTC, ETH, XRP and more).
· Write comprehensive automated tests for all code (unit tests, integration tests, etc.).
· Support the business in understanding the impact of developing on blockchain based architectures (finality concepts, hard-forks, consensus algorithms, decentralised finance and more).
· Collaboratively identify product requirements and design architecture with Products and Engineering teams.
· Conduct early project scoping and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
· Integrate with blockchain protocols from various backend servers, supporting the creation of APIs.
· Develop smart contracts with high security standards, as part of our secure SDLC.
· Proficient with a backend language (e.g. Node.js, Go, Python, etc.) and a blockchain scripting/smart-contract language (e.g. Bitcoin Script, Solidity, Michelson, etc.).
· Passionate about testing code for completeness, accuracy and security.
· Experience with interacting with databases and building microservices.
· Knowledge of cloud infrastructure technology (AWS, Azure, etc.).
· Ability to work within an environment of continuous integration and deployment.
· Entrepreneurial spirit and attitude
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 Hour Shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Zürich: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)