Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem. At Sygnum, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solv
At Sygnum, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack. We are looking for an enthusiastic Blockchain Engineer to join us on a mission to build best-in-class Technology products changing the world. You will be challenged to contribute to designing and building blockchain based infrastructure orchestration solution.
This role combines both hands-on development and plenty of strategic decisions that must enable us to scale.
- Design, develop and implement key system and application architecture components that support the creation, transfer, and storage of digital assets.
- Build products based on various well-established blockchain protocols (BTC, ETH, XRP and more).
- Integrate with blockchain protocols from various backend servers, supporting the creation of REST APIs.
- Develop smart contracts with high security standards, as part of our secure SDLC.
- Write comprehensive automated tests for all code (unit tests, integration tests, etc.).
- Support the business in understanding the impact of developing on blockchain based architectures (finality concepts, hard-forks, consensus algorithms, decentralised finance and more).
- Collaboratively identify product requirements and design architecture with Products and Engineering teams.
- Conduct early project scoping and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Proficient with a backend language (e.g. Node.js, Go, Python, etc.) and a blockchain scripting/smart-contract language (e.g. Bitcoin Script, Solidity, Michelson, etc.).
- Passionate about testing code for completeness, accuracy and security.
- Experience with interacting with databases and building microservices.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure technology (AWS, Azure, etc.).
- Ability to work within an environment of continuous integration and deployment.
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system.
- An amazing, highly skilled, international and motivated team of professionals.
- Flexible working time models and free coffee, tea on office premise.
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and will facilitate smart growth.
- Regular gatherings with the teams and plenty of jokes and laughs .
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!