As the crypto markets are in a rut, there is no better moment to start building in this world. Are you a capable C++ or Rust developer (or even have blockchain programming experience) and are you want
Our client offers the world’s first Customer Relation Management (CRM) blockchain ecosystem in a Decentralized Data Cloud (DDC) optimized for service data integration and data collaboration, built on the scalable and heterogeneous platform of Polkadot.
That might sound very intimidating but what their service comes down to is that they want to give people back their autonomy over their data. You will be able to store your data in your wallet. As an added bonus you could get airdrops in the form of NFTs based on your data. Let’s say for example you like Nintendo games and this shows in your data. When you go to Nintendo World in Japan, they might drop an NFT in your wallet with which you can enter a special part of the park.
The company is backed by some of the biggest names in the space, like Binance labs, Republic Labs and Polygon. The team consists of members who have a combined experience of over 50 years at hard hitters like Amazon, Twitch, D-link and Bebo.
They are looking to expand into the data market, worth over 231 billion dollars in 2021. Taking some of the power out of the hands of the big coorporations.
So what will you be doing?
You will be working as blockchain developer where you will be responsible for blockchain operations. You will develop smart contracts for the Ethereum and Polygon blockchains using C++, Rust and Solidity in an open-source environment. Apart from that you will be constantly brainstorming to see what the next step for the company will be in this quickly changing world
You will work in a fast-paced environment where communcation with your colleagues is key to achieve the common goals as a team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Strong knowledge of standard algorithms and data structures
- 5+ years of engineering experience;
- 2+ years experience developing blockchain node or consensus protocols or smart contracts;
- Superior knowledge of blockchains/consensus protocol
- Experience with Rust or C++ Programming Languages
- Familiarity with P2P networks, high throughput and robust services
- Experience working with open-source projects
So what is in it for you?
- Change the world of data for the better.
- Be at the cutting edge of technology
- Flexible work times and a completely remote environment.
- A salary of up to 90k a year
Are you interested? Then respond via the application form or send your resume to email@example.com You could also call me on the following number: +31 (0)651659849