Experience with software developing (preferably blockchain knowledge of U-Port & DAF, . Develop and maintain core framework (.NET) and key software components …...
Our customer is an organisation in solutions for case-management software and digital business automation. They use a software platform that makes versatile use of technologies aimed at easy exchange of information, applicable within companies and government agencies. They mainly focus on automation of procedures, centralizing/synchronizing data and developing applications with ease of use in mind. For the roll-out of an international project, with headquarters in Antwerp and Heist-Op-Den-Berg, we are currently looking for a Blockchain specialist. If you like blockchains, cryptography and overall solving Rubik’s cubes you might be candidate we are eagerly looking for.
You will have to deal with a variety of projects and content that looks like this:
- Take on various development tasks. Develop and maintain core framework (.NET) and key software components (blockchain solutions) for a 360 ° web-based application that will centralize data;
- Proactively question current designs with the intention to identify flaws, attack vectors and be a force of proposition;
- Put implementation changes up for discussion with local and remote teams;
- Carry responsibility in updating and creating adequate documentation for newest features and projects;
- Clarify requirements for cross-functional teams and challenge them in order to develop high-quality software;
- Help to maintain and improve current code quality using the industry’s current best practices and tools.
- Identify bottlenecks/bugs and work out solutions to these problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field;
- +5 years of experience, preferably in an environment where larger, international projects are in order;
- Experience with software developing (preferably blockchain knowledge of U-Port & DAF, .NET, .NET Core);
- Full proficiency of the English language, Dutch is considered a surplus.
You will work for a healthy Belgian company with reputation in automation business and high excellence. You get the opportunity to develop yourself on a personal and professional level, this within an environment that is known for being positive and stimulating. You will be offered an attractive salary package, flexible working hours, supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, insurances, etc. Freelance employment is also considered as possible. Please forward your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.