Blockchain Developer – Golang
Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Deaf of Hard of Hearing Black, Hispanic, Asian, Military Veterans, the Elderly, the LGBTQ, and Justice Impacted individuals. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are building a next generation cryptocurrency decentralised exchange platform. Join our dynamic and skilled team in our spacious new office, help us shape the future of blockchain and work with the best in the industry.
- Researching and building blockchain protocols, modules, technologies and algorithms.
- Preparation of detailed design documents and testing strategies according to requirements.
- Promoting technical experience sharing within the team.
- Work with partners on blockchain integrations and solutions.
- Support the community through the best communications and documentation.
- Qualifications in Computing/Mathematics/Electronic Engineering or other relevant fields preferred.
- An ability to learn quickly and hit the ground designing, architecting, and developing a complex software project.
- Proficiency in Golang, Rust, C++, Java, and other mainstream blockchain development languages.
- Solid knowledge in computing theory including networking, data structures, algorithms, database theory, and networking.
- Existing track record of R&D and execution of open source projects on known blockchain platforms such as Ethereum and Bitcoin is a great plus.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.