No sponsorship available About us: Hamilton is a consultancy firm primarily supporting financial and technology focused organisations. Hamilton utilises digital analytic insights to design solutions
No sponsorship available
Hamilton is a consultancy firm primarily supporting financial and technology focused organisations. Hamilton utilises digital analytic insights to design solutions that help its clients thrive in a constantly evolving world. Our mission is to enhance businesses in their performance and support in delivering value.
At Hamilton, we have assembled a team of experts to guide our clients in leveraging a competitive advantage over its competitors to accelerate growth.
We pride ourselves on always being ahead of the curve. We are pioneering consultancy specialising in fintech, technology, data, and deep subject matter expertise. Our people deliver impactful and sustainable results for our clients. Our collaborative, target focused services and projects include, but are not limited to, IT & Cyber Security, Technology & Innovation, Crypto, Blockchain, with clients in Financial Services, Banks, Crypto exchange, AssetFund Management and many more.
Hamilton has become one of the fastest growing companies over the past year with a presence located in the UK, Switzerland, Japan, BVI, Australia.
We are looking for the best talent in the world to join our ambitious goals to join a fast paced, hardworking creative, fun-loving team.
At Hamilton, we overcome we align, and we excel.
Based in London, you will be responsible for the delivery of software products for our unique crypto-exchange platform. You should have a strong track record of developing and deploying smart contracts and perhaps admin panels from the ground up and a proven history of successful deployments. NodeJS experience is a must. You should also be experienced and comfortable in Agile methods.
- Computer Science or a degree in a related field
- At least two years’ experience as a blockchain architect and developer.
- Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures.
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Experience across a wide variety of languages, frameworks and tech stacks (open to learning new ones)
- Experience working on Ethereum, Quorum or other blockchains
- Experience in deploying smart contracts and building and synching blockchain nodes
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborating with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
- Creating application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes.
- Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
- Maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Educating sales personnel on blockchain features that allow secure digital payments.
- Documenting blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
- Develop smart-contract solutions using Ethereum and stay up to date with the latest innovations
- Help develop an overall Blockchain ecosystem engagement strategy
- Communicate with other business departments to develop and execute effective and accurate marketing material.
- Operate as a subject matter expert for all things Blockchain
What we offer
- Company Pension Contribution: 7% (before staff add in)
- Annual Leave: 20 Working Days, 1 additional day of annual leave for each year of service with the Employer, to be capped at 33 (thirty-three) days.
- Life Insurance: 4x Annual Base Salary (After the probation period)
- Yearly Bonus (subject to Performance Assessments)
- Private Medical Insurance & Dental Cover- BUPA
- ‘Medical History Disregarded’ (After the probation period)
- Full Inpatient Cover
- Full Outpatient Cover
- Full Cancer Cover
- Full Therapies Cover
- Mental Health Cover
- Comprehensive Hospital List
- Digital GP Service
- £0 excess (You will not pay anything while making any claim)
- Private Medical and Dental for Family (at additional Costs)
- Employee Assistance Program
How we hire*
- Application Review
- Interview team leads and CEO
- Skills testing where applicable
Job Type: Full-time