CryptoGoGos, where Arts & Gaming meets Blackrock 2.0 We are an exciting Berlin based NFT/DeFi crypto project, that is already break-even and looking to hire a Blockchain Solidity Developer. We have
We are an exciting Berlin based NFT/DeFi crypto project, that is already break-even and looking to hire a Blockchain Solidity Developer.
We have experienced high-growth in the last few months and are planning on launching our new platform within the next month.
- Build smart contracts and corresponding tooling and infrastructure on Ethereum and Polygon
- Translate features into development stories in collaboration with product management and drive their delivery & execute the backlog
- Join the full lifecycle of contract development, including requirement gathering, dev, test, deployment and event monitoring.
- Code review the work of peers to assure quality, security, and performance
- Research new trends & assets in the DeFi ecosystem
- Work with other world-class crypto and DeFi protocols and their founders and developers
- You’ve shipped products and delivered successful releases
- You have 4+ years of experience as a software engineer
- 1+ years of experience with Solidity, Vyper or smart contract development preferred
- Advanced knowledge of AWS (EC2, ELB, RDS, etc.)
- Experience working with agile methodologies (Scrum, CI/CD, TDD, Pair Programming)
- You are proactive. You come up with great ideas and prove them with data.
- Fluency in English, German is a Plus (other languages a bonus)
- Accept and retain a large degree of independence and ownership for your decisions and dedicated tasks
- Very high attention to detail with emphasis on quality
- You have worked with a FinTech or Financial Services service before
- Experience with web3 related libraries and API design
- Passion for blockchain technology, crypto-economic protocol design, game theory and/or decentralized finance
- Strong debugging skills and/or experience with reverse engineering
With us, you’ll get:
- A competitive compensation package and profit participation in our token
- The opportunity to be part in one of the most exciting tech projects of 2021
- To work directly with highly experienced founders (build and sold 3 well known FinTech companies) on building and scaling a world-class DeFi product
- Direct influence on our development and vision with your contributions being valued accordingly
- A focused, communicative team with aligned goals
- Great market opportunity and growth potential
- Time off when you need it
- Regular team lunches and fully-stocked kitchen
In your application, please provide a brief summary of your coding experience and please include two relevant links/examples that show your best work.