About GOGO Protocol Web 3.0 is the next wave of technology breakthroughs to revolutionize human society, with key pillars being decentralized finance (DeFi), NFTs, Metaverse, and decentralized auton
Web 3.0 is the next wave of technology breakthroughs to revolutionize human society, with key pillars being decentralized finance (DeFi), NFTs, Metaverse, and decentralized autonomous organization (DAO). The space is growing at breakneck speed with enormous growth potential in years to come.
We originally came from the Metaverse with a trending top 15 NFT project on OpenSea called CryptoGOGOs. Our token GOGOcoin is constructing the most user-friendly open source DeFi protocol for asset management and savings. The genesis came from the idea of merging the power of NFTs with a DeFi protocol that is as user-friendly as world-class FinTech apps.
GOGO Protocol is built by a global team of 35+ professionals, spread across 3 continents, with deep Crypto/DeFi expertise and with roots in banking, finance, tech, arts, entertainment, and gaming, as well as more than 10 years of experience in building multi-billion dollar tech companies such as N26, Consensys, Binance, Deutsche Bank and Sovryn.
- Build smart contracts and corresponding tooling and infrastructure on Ethereum and Polygon
- Translate features into development stories in collaboration with product management and drive their delivery & execute the backlog
- Join the full lifecycle of contract development, including requirement gathering, dev, test, deployment and event monitoring.
- Code review the work of peers to assure quality, security, and performance
- Research new trends & assets in the DeFi ecosystem
- Work with other world-class crypto and DeFi protocols and their founders and developers
- You’ve shipped products and delivered successful releases
- You have 4+ years of experience as a software engineer
- 1+ years of experience with Solidity, Vyper or smart contract development preferred
- Advanced knowledge of AWS (EC2, ELB, RDS, etc.)
- Experience working with agile methodologies (Scrum, CI/CD, TDD, Pair Programming)
- You are proactive. You come up with great ideas and prove them with data.
- Fluency in English, German is a Plus (other languages a bonus)
- Accept and retain a large degree of independence and ownership for your decisions and dedicated tasks
- Very high attention to detail with emphasis on quality
- You have worked with a FinTech or Financial Services service before
- Experience with web3 related libraries and API design
- Passion for blockchain technology, crypto-economic protocol design, game theory and/or decentralized finance
- Strong debugging skills and/or experience with reverse engineering
With us, you’ll get:
- A competitive compensation package and profit participation in our token
- The opportunity to be part in one of the most exciting tech projects of 2021
- To work directly with highly experienced founders (build and sold 3 well known FinTech companies) on building and scaling a world-class DeFi product
- Direct influence on our development and vision with your contributions being valued accordingly
- A focused, communicative team with aligned goals
- Great market opportunity and growth potential
- Time off when you need it
- Subsidized public transportation ticket
- Regular team lunches and fully-stocked kitchen
In your application, please provide a brief summary of your coding experience and please include two relevant links/examples that show your best work.