truffle (nice to have) Redux (nice to have) Node.js (junior) Git (junior) Web3 (regular) Hardhat (advanced) Rust (advanced) Solidity (advanced) Ethereum
Redux (nice to have)
We’re looking for: Blockchain Developer (Senior)
Project’s stack: (disclosed soon)
Money: 20-35k net b2b
- 3+ years Solidity or Rust development experience,
- At least 3 years of Smart Contract development experience,
- In-depth understanding of the Blockchain technologies, especially Ethereum,
- Experience delivering resilient and secure code in Solidity and familiarity with common Smart Contract vulnerabilities,
- Knowledge and experience with test-driven development (TDD),
- Active github account,
- English C1.
- Possibility of remote work or optional relocation package – if you want, we will help you move comfortably (within Poland),
- well-stocked kitchen including ? great coffee ( Brazilian coffee beans from a local roaster),
- complete choice form of contract (B2B, UoP, UZ, UD) under which you want to work,
- flexible working hours
- private healthcare (Luxmed) , free gym , multisport surcharge, Spotify premium,
- we are constantly improving, enlarging, and equipping the office in the very Market Square of Gliwice + provide our parking lot.
- we organize workshops, events, hackathons, and presentations:
- ? sky labs
- ? sky hacks
- ? Django Girls Gliwice
- and support MeetJs, CodersDay – a culture of teaching & sharing is in our DNA!
- You will have something to boast about on your CV and your friends – UNICEF, Microsoft, Roche, Bayer, Nestle, and California tech giants. Among the clients are startups: 2 unicorns ($1 Billion yearly revenue) and several centaurs ($100 Million yearly revenue).
- when you have a worse day, you can always cuddle the Bubusia dog or cuddle a Hot dog (30+ restaurants within 200 meters from our office)
- you can wear slippers in the office walk-in socks or use any “szybkopomykaczki / cichobiejki / laczki”
- doubled (200%) our crew over 2021, and we are not stopping there!
- we give the space to develop the soft & business skills of our developers – thanks to this, many of them are later Tech Leads or skilling up their technical skills faster
- working together is not only coding – but also thermal baths, kayaks, trampolines, paintball, kraft, climbing, futsal, and others! Check out our Instagram
PROCESS OF RECRUITMENT:
- We will always provide you with feedback.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk