Decskill was founded in 2014 as an IT Consulting Company and their main mission is to delivery value through the knowledge. We enable companies to meet the chalenges of digital world by providing our
Decskill was founded in 2014 as an IT Consulting Company and their main mission is to delivery value through the knowledge. We enable companies to meet the chalenges of digital world by providing our clients with business models that ensure technological capacity, flexibility and agility. We are more than 500 consultants with offices in Lisbon, Porto and Madrid.
DECSKILL operates in 3 main areas:
- DECSKILL TALENT, through which we provide our clients with an extension to their IT teams;
- DECSKILL BOOST, through which we provide our client with software development models to increase capacity and optimize Time-to-Market, where we create and manage teams that deliver according to their needs, at the desired speed;
- DECSKILL CONNECT, through which we provide our client with consulting services, as well as the implementation and management of information technology infrastructures.
Our practice results in the creation of value for our customers, either by delivering qualified and value-added services, or through highly qualified and motivated professionals, as well as technology solutions that allow us to operate and transform the business of our customers.
We are looking for a Blockchain Developer for a Remote Project.
- Bachelor or Master on an IT area;
- Minimum 2 Year in IT;
- Minimum 1 Year developing blockchain in any framework;
- Profile with autonomy and seniority to act directly on the client;
- Knowledge of how blockchain works and its application;
- Knowledge of at least one of the next programming languages: JAVA, GO, Kotlin, Solidity, DAML;
- Understanding of DLT’s, cryptography, smart contracts, consensus algorithms, cryptocurrencies and others blockchain topics will be highly appreciated;
- Sense of APIs, Micro-Services, relational Databases;
- Experience with at least 1 of the next frameworks: R3 Corda (preferential), Ethereum frameworks (BESU, Parity, Quorum or any other), Hyperledger Suite;
- Experience with CI/CD tools as Jenkins, Nexus, Docker, Kubernetes will be highly appreciated;
- Knowledge of agile methodologies as Scrum, Kanban or other will be highly appreciated;
- High preference for Corda Certified professionals;
- Fluent English (mandatory).
If you’re interested in this job please send your CV in English to <endereço ocultado> with reference “CS/Blockchain”.
Decskill is committed to equality and non-discrimination with all our talents. We recruit and promote talent, based on diversity and inclusion, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, race, nationality or any other form of discrimination incompatible with the dignity of the human being.
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/455955/blockchain-developer